For tile & grout cleaning in the Phoenix Metro area
Our cleaning solutions will restore the beauty on your tile & grout to make it look as it did when it was new. We can also reseal your grout.
Our tile and grout cleaning system is designed to remove years of dirt and heavy grout stains from neglected tile and grout surfaces. Our deep tile cleaning system is specially designed to remove grease, oil based grout stains, and hard water build up on all tile and grout surfaces. We clean all types of ceramic tile natural stone, grout joints and other masonry surfaces. Pre-testing is performed on your surface before we engage in cleaning.
How does Orbit clean your tile?
- First – The visual inspection. We will join you in the inspection to be sure that there are no damaged grout areas. We also test to see if you have sealant on your grout.
- Second – Pre-spray the tile and grout with a special solutions made to break down grease and oils.
- Third – Agitate the pre-spray in the grout with a grout brush–if necessary
- Fourth – Rinse the pre-spray with high pressured, hot water through our truck mounted machine.
- Fifth – After cleaning we can professionally seal your grout.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Can you get my grout clean? Our system will remove ALL oils, grease, grime, and soil from your tile and grout. Even after the soils are removed, your grout may have some imperfections that cannot be taken out with cleaning especially if the grout is more than 10 years old.
How do I know if I need tile and grout cleaning? If your grout is looking darker and dirtier in your high traffic areas than the areas you never walk on, you need professional cleaning. Many times, this is the result of not applying a sealant when the tile was installed.
What type of soils clean up well from tile and grout? If you have pets in your , your grout gets very dirty from the oils in their fur, which cleans up very well. This usually is the biggest difference we see in cleaning. Urine stains in grout may lighten up tremendously or be completely removed. Other food grease and oils normally clean up quite well too. Rust can be occasionally removed from tile.