Water Damage Repair & Restoration
If you’ve had water damage to your carpet, wood or laminate flooring, give us a call as soon as you can. With our emergency hot-line, we’re available 24/7. Our carpet experts will come out to assess the damage and then get to work on drying the area with our state of the art equipment.
As a service to our customers, following are the most important things to do while you’re waiting for us to arrive on the scene of the water damage:
- If it’s a major flooding spill, turn off your source of electricity. You don’t want to electrocute yourself. We can provide portable generators for our equipment and light for you.
- If you can, locate the source of the leak and try to shut it off.
- If the water damage is coming from a contaminated source, such as sewage lines, leave the area immediately to avoid getting sick.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area, determining what can be thrown out and what can be dried and kept.
- If the water looks to be clear and clean, sop up as much water as you can using non-dyed linens, towels or blankets.
Our fast, efficient, courteous team will be at your water-damaged site sooner than it will take you to finish going through this list, but it will give you a head start and help you get organized for the clean-up.
We hope you never have to use our service – but if you do, we’re happy to help.